In a profession as ever-changing as IT, professional development is a necessity. MGISA is an association of MA local government information technology professionals. Its purpose is to assist its members in sharing experiences and ideas and in undertaking cooperative efforts intended to achieve the association’s goal of improving the effectiveness of local government information systems.
MGISA offers educational events that meet the needs of all municipal IT professionals. From face-to-face meetings to online resources, MGISA is committed to providing its members with the resources they need to keep their professional skills and knowledge up-to-date.
MGISA membership signifys that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices and successful results
- Committed to professional growth and advancement
- Helping to advance your profession
- A seeker of professional knowledge and a problem solver
- Serious about continuing education
- Connected with a highly regarded organization
- Part of a regional network of peers
- Looking to become a member? Contact Richard Boucher at email@example.com
Attending MGISA events will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge and discover new opportunities in your profession. Meetings generally cover a specific topic and often include demonstrations by vendors.
Meetings are held quarterly.
CONNECT & NETWORK
MGISA professional members include IT and information systems professionals covering a range of titles and disciplines.
As an MGISA member, you belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. “Like” our Facebook page to get updates on upcoming meetings, get help, discuss ideas or just connect with friends you’ve made at MGISA meetings.